Identify Savings Opportunities.
Today – there are many opportunities for your organization to reduce energy costs. A starting point for identifying what those opportunities are is an energy audit. An energy audit identifies cost-effective energy improvements that will result in energy savings. Those energy savings through high-performance design and the use of energy efficient technologies can reduce energy costs in commercial buildings by up to 50% every year.
Our Energy Audit approach addresses all energy related building systems including:
- Cooling & Heating Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Motors, Fans & Pump Systems
- Building Structure
- Ventilation & Air Distribution
Key energy investment strategies for commercial buildings:
- Increase the efficiency of technology and equipment.
- Improve the design and efficiency of the overall building system.
- Introduce energy management and controls.
- Introduce efficiencies in building maintenance.